Thursday, 6 March 2014

Day - 4 Saving Power

Friday 7th March 2014

Task:
My task today is to hand wash my dishes for one day so I can save up on the electricity as well water. In the process I shall also save energy. When doing this I will also learn skills such as patience and I will be able to help my parents out more.

Result:
This task was tiring and ever since I have started my parents nag me about doing the dishes. I now take turns with my sister thus saving energy, electricity and water. It is a really good task ( and chore ) and it teaches you maturity as well no matter how boring and tiring it is.


Reflection:
I think that since I do this more often, more people should take an interest in doing this task. It helps out in the kitchen and in the environment. It is then a win-win situation for both your family and the world.

What Next?:
The next task for me is to time my showers. The more I time my showers the more I get better at having short showers, which helps save electricity and in this case as well water.

Photo:

Washing the dishes
Vandana Chandrasekharan

No comments:

Post a Comment