Monday 10th March 2014
Task:
Today the task is to time my showers and see how long my showers are so I can cut down on the water and electricity I use for such things as the heater and heat lights.
Result:
Of course this task helped out a lot with the water bill, but it also helped out with the electricity as I also wanted to see if I could shower with no lights.
Reflection:
This was actually quite fun as I was taking a shower in the dark. It just shows that you can have fun as well as save power, therefore I think everybody should do this at least once a month. It will help out and you can have fun while doing it.
What Next?:
Having showers also clean you so why not try out this task your self.Tomorrow I will start to walk to places and to school instead of driving to school in a car.
Photo:
Vandana Chandrasekharan

No comments:
Post a Comment