Tuesday 4th March 2014
Task:
My task today is to save power by switching off the power sockets at the wall.When I do that I will hopefully save a lot of power and money.
Result:
Me switching off the wall sockets surprisingly made a big difference to our power bill.I didnt think that it was such a big deal but just doing that small action could save a lot.
Reflection:
I think that everyone should start switching off the power sockets at the wall whenever they are not doing something, because if we all did that there would be less homeless people as they would have earned money because of the money we saved up. Just by turning things off we can turn life up!
What Next?:
I have also told my family about this idea and after they did it showed a big difference! I will continue to do this as well as wear blankets when I am cold because they have made impressive results. Next time I will try to not use any electrical devices and see if that will make a difference.
Photo:
Vandana Chandrasekharan


plz be 'a ok'!
ReplyDelete