Monday 3rd March 2014
The Task:
My power bills are rapidly going up so I decided to make a compromise. I thought that if I wore warm mink blankets instead of using my fireplace I would save a ton of money.So today when I felt cold, I got out a mink blanket. I told all of my family that they should use the loads of blankets that we have and use that instead of the fireplace.
The Result:
My whole family in fact saved on a whole lot of money.Using blankets are just as well as using the heater in our house.
The Reflection:
Today I realised that we don't need to use our heaters to keep warm. We can use blankets,jumpers,slippers and even closing the windows and curtains can help you keep warm.People can also be very lazy as they can't be bothered to walk up the stairs and get a blanket.
What next?:
My parents showed us the power bill and it showed that we didn't have as much money to pay than all the other weeks we have been using the heater. My parents were pleased that such a small thing could save so much. Next time I will turn off all power outlets at the will when not using them.

finally finished :p
ReplyDeleteYou Look Comfy :3
ReplyDeletehaha...
Delete:3
Delete